Anti cellulite diet - Get Rid of Cellulite
The Anti cellulite diet is one of the most popular diets for women. Approximately 80% of women have a mild or severe form of cellulite, including women who have an ideal body weight. Cellulite is not a pathological condition but has an aesthetic significance. It represents the accumulation of fat cells beneath the epidermis (upper layer of the skin). The accumulated fat cells suppress the connective tissue and this causes the appearance of the so-called orange peel skin.
In fighting cellulite, it is very important to eat properly but it is also equally important to practice regular physical activity (a brisk 30-minute daily walk is strongly recommended).
You are not allowed to eat dry processed meat products, carbonated drinks, sugary drinks, chips, popcorn, white bread, pastries, fried food, alcoholic beverages, pork and sweets. High-fat foods must also be avoided.
Avoid salty foods because excessive sodium intake contributes to the retention of fluid in the body and thus aggravates cellulite.
It is necessary to drink at least one glass (1 cup or 250 ml) of freshly squeezed lemon juice, with no added sugar, or eat 1 cup (180 grams) of kiwi on a daily basis. These fruits are rich in vitamin C, which stimulates collagen synthesis and prevents fat accumulation in the cells - thus contributing significantly to the elimination of cellulite.
It is also important to eat foods rich in sulfur more often, such as: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts and fish, because sulfur accelerates the removal of toxins from your body, which is also significant for reducing cellulite.
Eating more fruits is also important because fruits contain potassium that has a diuretic effect (removes excess fluid from your body), and this also may help you to eliminate cellulite.
Garlic has demonstrated excellent anti cellulite effects, but because it may cause bad breath, we did not include it in below meal plan. However, if you enjoy eating garlic, you can freely eat it as much as you want with any meal.
You can add flax seeds to each meal. Flax seeds will improve your digestion and speed up metabolism, and these effects can help you to get rid of cellulite.
During this diet, you need to take the appropriate amounts of water (eight to ten 8-oz glasses per day - approximately 2 liters), because hydration is an essential component in the fight against cellulite.
Do not use the diet for more than seven days.
Always consult your doctor or professional nutritionist about your diet.
Anti Cellulite Diet - Meal Plan
- Breakfast: 1 cup (240 grams) of low-fat yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 pear.
- Snack: 1/2 cup (100 grams) of dried plums or apricots.
- Lunch: 1 serving (1 cup or 246 grams) of vegetable soup, 1 cup (140 grams) of chicken breast and 1 cup of yogurt.
- Dinner: Salad with turkey meat (1/2 cup of turkey white meat, 1 hard-boiled egg and 1 cup (75 grams) of lettuce).
- Breakfast: Two bananas and one cup of tea with honey.
- Snack: Two oranges.
- Lunch: 2 cups (150 grams) of grilled mushrooms and 1/2 cup (60 grams) of walnuts.
- Dinner: 1 cup (175 grams) of fruit salad (apples, pears, oranges, nuts, and raspberry).
- Breakfast: 3 cups (150 grams) of cereals and 1 cup (245 grams) of milk.
- Lunch: 1 cup (135 grams) of smoked salmon and bread made of buckwheat, rye or oat flour and 1/4 cup (40 grams) of flax seeds.
- Snack: 1 cup (225 grams) of pineapple.
- Dinner: 1 cup (150 grams) of cooked peas and beans.
- Breakfast: Two slices of buckwheat bread with peanut butter.
- Lunch: 1 cup (225 grams) of tuna salad with broccoli.
- Snack: 1 cup (100 grams) of blueberries.
- Dinner: 1 cup (140 grams) of turkey breasts, olive oil and 1/2 cup (90 grams) of brown rice.
- Breakfast: One burrito with turkey meat, lettuce and cucumber.
- Lunch: 1 cup (225 grams) of veal and 1 cup (150 grams) of beet salad.
- Snack: 1 cup (125 grams) of fresh raspberries.
- Dinner: 1 cup (100 grams) of spaghetti with broccoli, almond and parsley.
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.