CLA Safflower Oil - What results to expect?
CLA safflower oil as its name says, contains safflower oil as the main ingredient. Safflower oil is known for its rich content of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) which is known for its suppressive effects on appetite as well as for increasing fat metabolism effects. It is therefore used to treat obesity or to reduce weight in overweight people.
Safflower oil also exerts the following positive effects on your health:
- Prevention of atherosclerosis (main cause of heart attack and stroke)
- Lowering cholesterol levels
In traditional medicine, it is also used to treat constipation and cough.
One study confirmed CLA efficacy for losing weight in patients who gained their weight due to the use of psychiatric medicines.1
Also, some studies revealed its efficacy for weight loss in postmenopausal women.2Buy CLA Safflower Oil from approved supplier at lowest price here.
Does CLA Safflower Oil work?
Considering a large number of studies that confirmed its efficacy, we can conclude that it is a good pill for helping you to lose weight.
Clinical trials confirmed the following effects of CLA Safflower Oil:
- Suppression of appetite
- Boosting metabolism
- Increased burning of abdominal fat
The manufacturer claims that it will help you lose weight whether you exercise or not, or whether you change your nutrition or not. We cannot agree with such a claim, because changing your nutrition and physical activity are important in losing weight. You should use CLA Safflower Oil just to help to improve the speed of losing weight and to lose belly fat.
CLA Safflower Oil is especially efficient for people with abdominal obesity and for those who want to lose belly fat.Buy CLA Safflower Oil from approved supplier at lowest price here.
CLA Safflower Oil must not be used in the following patients:
- Patients with diabetes. CLA Safflower Oil increases blood sugar levels and may cause hyperglycemia in diabetics.
- Patients who have bleeding (e.g. stomach or duodenal ulcers). CLA Safflower Oil may affect the way your blood clots and thus slow down the process of stopping bleeding.
- Patients who need to go to surgery. Your doctor and anesthesiologist must be informed that you are taking this medicine.
- Patients allergic to safflower.
There is not enough data about its safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding, which is why you must not use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The recommended dosage is one capsule per day between lunch and dinner. Swallow the capsule whole, with 8 fl. oz. of water.Buy CLA Safflower Oil from approved supplier at lowest price here.
What results to expect?
You can expect to lose 13.5 pounds in a month if you are on a calorie-deficit diet or 9 pounds loss in a month if you don't change your diet.Buy CLA Safflower Oil from approved supplier at lowest price here.
CLA Safflower may interact with the following medicines:
- Antiplatelet agents, such as: Aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), ticlopidine and others. Concurrent use with these medicines increase the risk of bleeding.
- Blood thinners, such as: fraxiparine, nadroparine, heparin, warfarin and acenocoumarol. Concurrent use with these medicines increases the risk of bleeding.
CLA Safflower Oil may cause the following adverse reactions:
- Changed regulation of insulin secretion which leads to increase in blood glucose levels
- Digestive disorders (nausea, vomiting, bloating, flatulence and diarrhea)
Studies reported that these side effects are usually mild.3
Where you can buy CLA Safflower Oil?
Please be aware that there are a lot of scams which will can sell you the wrong medicine! That's a FDA warning.
You should buy CLA Safflower Oil from an approved supplier online, through this link.
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.