Dietrine - Product for weight loss
Dietrine is an OTC product that works by blocking carbs and is used to help people lose weight. It is well known that complex sugars (such as starch) are decomposed into glucose with the help of an enzyme called alpha amylase which is secreted in small intestines by the pancreas. This glucose is used for the energy you need throughout the day or it's stored as fat cells (causing excessive pounds).
Dietrine blocks alpha amylase, thus reducing absorption of starch and the amount of absorbed carbs - consequently reducing caloric intake.
Since starch is contained in many foods (rice, bread, corn, potato, etc.), Dietrine is one of the most commonly used OTC products for weight loss.
Dietrine contains the following ingredients:
- Water extract of white kidney beans (also known as Phase 2). Ten clinical, double-blind, randomized and placebo-controlled studies have shown significant loss of body weight in people taking Phase 2 compared to people taking a placebo. These studies have shown that taking Phase 2 before meals once a day, for 30 consecutive days may help you lose 2.93 kg (6.45 lbs.).
- Vanadium. This ingredient demonstrated enhanced leptin signal transduction (leptin is a substance that causes catabolic effects in the body - speeds up the metabolism), and this is directly related to weight-reducing effects. It is used to treat diabetes and high cholesterol. Research suggest that vanadium acts like insulin, so it should be avoided in diabetics as it may affect anti-diabetic medications.
- Chromium - essential trace element commonly used as a weight loss aid.
There are many clinical studies on not so small samples of overweight people and all have pointed to the same conclusion - this is a brilliant formulation for losing weight. It is effective, safe and completely natural. However, keep in mind that it may not work well for you if you are eating high-fat foods.
Clinical studies have also demonstrated the positive effects of white kidney beans on reducing triglyceride levels so Dietrine may also help you to keep cholesterol and triglyceride levels in normal ranges.
The usual recommended dosage is 1 capsule, twice daily, before meals.
Do not chew or crash the capsule, as it may reduce its effectiveness.
Swallow the capsule whole, with a full 8-oz glass of plain water.
There are no known interactions with other medicines or foods. However, it should not be used concomitantly with oral hypoglycemic drugs.
Precautions and side effects
The manufacturer claims that Dietrine is 100% safe and causes no side effects.
However, water extract of white kidney bean may cause flatulence (excessive gas) or diarrhea. These side effects tend to be mild and don't last longer than a few days. Also, scientists suggest that long-term use of high doses of vanadium is associated with adverse events. According to the WebMD vanadium is likely safe if less than 1.8 mg (1800 mcg) per day is taken. One capsule of Dietrine contains only 50 mcg of vanadium which is not considered a high dose.
Dietrine is a product derived from completely natural ingredients, thereby it is well-tolerated.
What do we like about Dietrine?
- It is a very effective weight loss product, derived from well-researched ingredients.
- Dozens of clinical studies have clearly confirmed efficacy and safety of its ingredients.
- It is cheap (only $40.74 for one-month supply, and great discounts with large orders).
- Money back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
What we don't like about Dietrine
- It is available only online and it may take 2-3 days to arrive at your location.
- It is not very effective in people that eat too many high-fat foods.
If you enjoy eating sweets, potatoes, corn, bread, rice and other starch-rich food and you want to lose weight relatively fast, then Dietrine is a perfect match for you.
Don't buy Dietrine via other websites but only via its official website (here is the link).
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.