Joint advance - Effects | Dose | Where to buy
Joint advance is an over-the-counter product containing FDA-approved ingredients. It is used to relieve joint pain and inflammation. Joint advance contains glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, ginger, white willow bark and vitamin C. These are all natural ingredients and work together in relieving the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
It works on all joints in your body, including:
Precautions and side effects
This is a natural, well-tolerated and safe product which rarely causes adverse effects. The most common adverse effects of Joint advance include:
- Stomach upset
- Nausea and vomiting
Since glucosamine may cause a slight increase in blood sugar levels, patients with diabetes should exercise caution when taking this product.
Although it is not confirmed in clinical trials, it appears that glucosamine and chondroitin may interact with medicines known as blood thinners. If you are taking some of the blood thinners (e.g. warfarin, acenocoumarol and heparin) you should consult your doctor before you start taking Joint advance.
There is a lack of data about its use during pregnancy and breastfeeding so it should not be used in pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
How should you take Joint advance?
Take one tablet three times a day (every 8 hours). You can take it with or without meals because food does not affect its effectiveness.
What do we like about Joint advance?
- The manufacturer does not claim that this is a miracle formula or that it will help you after taking just one pill. The manufacturer states that this is a scientific-based and logical formula that will help many with joint problems.
- It contains only FDA-approved ingredients.
- Its ingredients are well researched and there are numerous clinical studies that confirm the efficacy of glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin.
- It is safe for long-term use.
- It is relatively cheap if we take into consideration prices of other similar products.
- Money back guarantee.
- It has been on the market for a while.
- The manufacturer is a large and well-established company.
What we don't like about Joint advance
- You will need to take three pills per day and sometimes you may forget to take a pill and this will decrease its effectiveness
Should you buy Joint advance?
Since it is an OTC product with proven efficacy, you should buy it if you have joint pain, stiffness and inflammation. It will relieve all these symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Where to buy Joint advance
It is available without prescription and can be purchased only via the official website.
One-month supply will cost you $95 but it is much cheaper if you buy a three-months supply.
Don't buy Joint advance via other websites but only via its official website (here is the link).
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.