Miracet - Quitting smoking
Miracet is a homeopathic remedy made in the USA and is used to help you quit smoking. It relieves a set of symptoms associated with quitting smoking (so-called nicotine withdrawal symptoms), such as headache, nausea, coughing, anxiety, irritability, depression and weight gain.
The manufacturer claims that this product is FDA registered.
It should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the lack of data on its safety in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Miracet is not recommended for use in patients under the age of 12.
If your symptoms persist or get worse, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Recommended dosage in patients above the age of 12 is two sprays applied under the tongue, three times a day.
Active ingredients of Miracet include:
- Abies Nigra (Black Spruce) - relieves cough, headache and nausea.
- Aconitum Napellus - has calming and relaxing effects and relieves chest pain associated with hard cough.
- Arsenicum Iodatum - relieves burning sensation inside the nose.
- Avena - a remedy thought to stimulate and benefit the nerves.
- Ignatia Amara - a remedy used to treat joint pain, symptoms of stress, headaches, chest pain and abdominal cramps.
- Pulmo porcine - a remedy known for its anti-inflammatory effects. It relieves lung inflammation.
- Nux Vomica - prevents weight gain because it calms hunger and relieves insomnia.
- Plantago Major - causes an aversion to tobacco.
- Quibracho - a remedy commonly used to treat shortness of breath, mostly associated with asthma.
All these ingredients support your immune system and help your body fight against nicotine withdrawal symptoms, thus help you quit smoking.
What do we like about Miracet?
- Produced by a company that was founded in 2002 and is a member of Natural Product Association.
- Effectively relieves all nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
- Completely natural product, meaning that it's well-tolerated.
- Often recommended by medical experts.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Available only via the official website of the manufacturer, so it may take two or three working days to arrive at your doorstep.
If you have firmly decided to quit smoking, then Miracet may help you a lot.
Please don't get confused with the name of the drug, because in South Korea, there is also a drug that is called Miracet - but this drug contains donepezil and is used to treat Alzheimer's disease. So, take extra precaution when ordering Miracet.
You should order it here, via the official manufacturer's website.
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.