Miracle Bust - Breast Enlargement
Miracle bust is a completely natural product that contains hormones and various types of plants, including:
- Hormone-like substances that are formed in the breasts (i.e. GF compounds)
- Oat bran
- Dandelion root
- Wild yam
Miracle bust is a product used for breast enlargement. Hormones contained in this medicine are also produced as a part of normal physiological process in the breast tissue. These hormones stimulate your breast nodes to increase the secretion of substances that cause breast enlargement. Taking this medicine for 90-120 days can increase your breasts up to 1-2 cup sizes.
When people say "completely natural product" they usually mean that the medicine is safe and causes no side effects. But is that really so?
I have a master of pharmacy science degree and when I look at the ingredients list and see all of these hormones I have to admit that I'd never take this drug.
It is very important how many milligrams of each of the hormones are contained in one capsule. We could not find this information on manufacturer's website. We tried to get information via e-mail, but we have not received any answer yet.
Regardless of the dose, oral use of these hormones is contraindicated in patients who have heart disease or dementia, because these hormones are associated with an increased risk for these diseases.
Oral use of these hormones increases the risk of the following diseases:
- Thrombotic events, including pulmonary embolism, heart attack and stroke
- Breast cancer
Use of Miracle bust should be avoided in patients:
- Who have vaginal bleeding of unknown cause
- With excessive vaginal bleeding
- With liver damage
- With asthma
- Who suffer from epilepsy
- Who have or have had blood clots
- With migraine
- With depression
Use in pregnant women and nursing mothers is absolutely contraindicated.
Keep in mind that these pills can cause drowsiness, therefore driving and operating machinery while taking this drug is not recommended.
It should not be used in patients younger than 18 years as well as in the men of any age.
Miracle bust, pregnancy and breastfeeding
Miracle bust is absolutely contraindicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding and should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Directions for use
The recommended dose is two capsules per day (one capsule in the morning and one in the evening), regardless of meal.
How much does it cost?
The price of one bottle (60 capsules) is $53.87.
If you buy three bottles then the price is $104.97 and if you decide to buy five bottles they will cost you $144.95.
You can't buy it on Amazon and it can be purchased only through the manufacturer's website. Product can be shipped free of charge (product will arrive in 5-10 business days), or you can pay an additional $10 to speed up the delivery (3-5 business days).
Concomitant use of Miracle bust with the following medicines is contraindicated:
- Anticoagulant drugs, such as:
- Anticonvulsant drugs, such as:
- Drugs used for the treatment of HIV, such as:
- Statins (drugs that lower blood cholesterol levels), such as:
- Corticosteroids (e.g. dexamethasone)
- Antibiotics (e.g. clarithromycin)
- Antifungal drugs (e.g. itraconazole)
According to its composition, Miracle bust may cause the following side effects:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Decreased or increased libido
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Stomach upset
- Joint pain
- Allergic reaction
- Vision impairment
- Slurred speech and weakness on one side of the body (symptoms of a stroke)
- Severe pain in the chest that spreads to the left arm and shoulder (symptoms of a heart attack)
- Coughing up blood and shortness of breath (symptoms of a pulmonary embolism)
Bottom line - Should you buy Miracle bust?
Only if you're sure that this product is safe for you.
When you perform a search in Google you'll find at least thirty websites who praise this product, claiming that it is completely safe and effective.
However, we cannot agree with these claims because an oral drug containing primarily hormones cannot be considered as a risk-free drug. On the contrary, special caution should be taken when taking such a medicine.
But, do not despair just yet. There are topical products proven to be very effective for breast enlargement.