Natrol melatonin pills - Relax & Sleep
Natrol melatonin contains melatonin - a hormone produced by the pineal gland. Melatonin is a substance naturally produced by the body during the night (in the dark) and is responsible for the process of sleep. The lack of this hormone or its decreased secretion causes insomnia. Natrol melatonin is a product which is used for:
- Acute and chronic insomnia
- People who work the night shift
- Prevention of jet lag
- Insomnia caused by withdrawals due to abstinence from alcohol or cigarettes
- It is often used to calm patients who are preparing for surgery
Given that it does not cause addiction (nor physical nor psychological), it can be used over a long period of time.
Melatonin secretion decreases with aging. For this reason, the elderly often have trouble sleeping, but this melatonin deficiency can be easily compensated with dietary supplements such as Natrol melatonin tablets.
Natrol Melatonin naturally regulates sleep and provides you with a refreshing sleep.
After waking up, you will not feel drowsy and have anterograde amnesia as is the case when taking other products.
Natrol Melatonin is an OTC product and can be purchased without a prescription via this link.
It has excellent user reviews.
Natrol Melatonin should not be applied in the following situations:
- In patients with active bleeding (such as ulcers)
- In patients who are depressed. There are some data that suggests that this drug may worsen the symptoms of depression.
- In diabetics. This medicine can increase blood sugar levels and diabetics who use this medicine have to carefully monitor their blood sugar levels.
- In patients with high blood pressure. Although there is evidence that melatonin lowers high blood pressure if taken in the form of extended-release tablets, the use of Natrol melatonin tablets is not recommended because these are immediate-release tablets.
- In patients who have had a stroke or heart attack.
- In patients who have liver problems.
- In patients who have recently had transplantation surgery.
- In patients with epilepsy.
Natrol melatonin use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Natrol Melatonin is not safe for use during pregnancy and lactation.
How should you take Natrol melatonin
Take one tablet (5 mg) one hour before bedtime.
- Natrol melatonin should not be applied simultaneously with sedatives and other drugs used to treat insomnia. Concomitant use with these drugs increases the risk of side effects.
- Natrol melatonin should not be applied simultaneously with oral contraceptives, because contraceptives increase the level of melatonin in the blood.
- Anti-diabetic medications.
- Anti-epileptic drugs.
- Blood thinners.
- Caffeine - reduces the effect of melatonin.
- Calcium antagonists, such as: nifedipine, verapamil, diltiazem, nicardipine, and others.
- Alcohol - concomitant use increases the risk of side effects.
Natrol melatonin rarely causes adverse effects and they are generally mild and quickly disappear.
Natrol melatonin causes the following side effects:
- Allergic reaction
Natrol melatonin is safe for long-term use because it does not cause addiction.
Where you can buy Natrol melatonin
You can buy Natrol melatonin at the lowest price here.
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.