Phen375 - Weight loss pills
Phen375 is a medicine that contains following substances:
- Capsaicin, an active component of chili peppers that can boost your metabolism, so you will burn more calories.
- L-Carnitine, an essential amino acid that helps burn fat for fuel.
- Caffeine, a substance that suppresses hunger and reduces your desire to eat.
- Forskolin, a substance found in the root of the plant Coleus Forskohlii. It works by activating adenylate cyclase (an enzyme that improves lipid metabolism).
- Citrus Auranticum (Seville orange), a substance that increases fat mobilization.
- Dendrobium nobile, an orchid used in Chinese medicine to improve digestion (relevant studies are not available).
All of these substances are completely natural. This product is made in USA and manufactured in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This medicine is available without prescription, because it causes no serious side effects.
Phen375 should be avoided in following conditions:
- In patients allergic to any of abovementioned active ingredients. If you are experiencing symptoms of an allergy, such as:
- skin rash,
- itching of the skin or swelling, discontinue use and call your doctor.
- Patients with high blood pressure (hypertension).
- In patients with diabetes. This medicine contains Dendrobium nobile that may increase your blood sugar level.
- Patients with rapid heartbeat (tachycardia). This medicine contains caffeine that may lead to fast heart rate.
It should be avoided in patients under the age of 18.
Use of Phen375 during pregnancy and breastfeeding
This medicine should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How to use
You should take Phen375 twice a day (one tablet half an hour before breakfast and the second one half an hour before dinner). Swallow the tablet whole, with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet.
You should drink a plenty of water while using this medicine, to help your body removal of toxins present in fatty tissues.
Avoid taking this medicine after 22h, because you will not be able to sleep.
Use with other medicines (Interactions)
Phen375 should be avoided in combination with following medicines:
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure, heart failure or other heart problems, such as:
- nifedipine and others.
- Medicines used to treat diabetes.
Inform your doctor about all medicines and herbal products you are taking.
Phen375 may cause following side effects:
- high blood pressure (hypertension),
- fast heart rate (tachycardia),
- difficulty sleeping,
- allergy and others.
Contact your doctor if you are experiencing any of side effects.
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.