Venapro - Dosage | Side Effects
Venapro is a homeopathic product used to relieve symptoms of both internal and external hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids occur mainly due to congestion of the veins in the rectal area, causing unpleasant symptoms such as itching, pain, swelling and bleeding. Almost 75% of healthy patients who report to a doctor for a regular checkup have diagnosed hemorrhoids, which places hemorrhoids as a very common medical problem that needs to be treated.
Venapro decreases pain and swelling, but also stops the bleeding and itching.
Venapro's ingredients and their efficacy
It contains the following ingredients:
- Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum).
- Leopard's bane (Arnica montana).
- Fluoride of lime (Calcarea fluorica).
- St Mary's thistle (Carduus marianus).
- Stone root (Collinsonia canadensis).
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana).
- Muriatic acid (Muriaticum acidum).
- Krameria'Mapato (Ratanhia).
- 26% alcohol.
- Purified water.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled study conducted in France on 38 patients examined the effects of aescin (the main active ingredient of horse chestnut) on hemorrhoids. There were 70 patients involved in total (of which 38 took 40 mg of aescin daily for two months, while the remaining 32 patients took a placebo). At the end of the study, 31 patients (81.58%) who took 40 mg of aescin had significantly improved symptoms while an endoscopic examination performed by the doctors has shown that 26 patients (69.42%) had significantly reduced rectal bleeding.
Horse chestnut is definitely #1 when it comes to a plant that successfully treats hemorrhoids.
Fluoride of lime are known to relieve itching, while witch hazel causes relaxation of the veins which improves circulation in the rectal area.
The recommended dose for patients above the age of 12 is two sprays under the tongue, three times a day. The recommended dose for children aged 2-12 years is one spray under the tongue, three times a day.
It is not recommended for use in children under the age of two due to a lack of data on the use in this population.
There are no data on its use in pregnant and breastfeeding women, Thus, if you are pregnant or nursing, then you must consult your doctor before you start taking Venapro.
Studies have reported that horse chestnut can cause dizziness and headache.
Since this is a homeopathic product, it is unlikely that it may cause serious adverse effects.
If you experience any side effects, you should immediately inform your doctor.
If you are going to have a surgery, you should inform your doctor that you are taking Venapro.
Simultaneous administration with the following drugs is not recommended:
- Anticoagulant drugs, such as: Warfarin (brand names: Farin, Coumadin), acenocoumarol and heparin (including its preparations). These drugs are used to prevent thrombosis. Concomitant use with these medicines may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin) and clopidogrel - antiplatelet drugs (used for primary or secondary prevention of heart attack and stroke). Concomitant use with these drugs may also increase the risk of bleeding.
- Preparations containing a plant called Ginkgo biloba.
- Preparations containing Tocopherol.
Pros and Cons
- Effectively eliminates unpleasant symptoms in most patients.
- It was reported that it starts working very fast (after only three days of administration).
- A large number of patients use this product worldwide.
- The manufacturer seems reliable and does not promise a "cure for hemorrhoids" (as some manufacturers of other, fake preparations do promise), but only the successful elimination of all symptoms.
- The manufacturer claims that Venapro is clinically tested and 100% safe.
- Affordable price.
- It can interact with the above-listed medicines.
Venorex is an excellent product for those who want to quickly get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of hemorrhoids (itching, bleeding, pain and swelling). It has a reasonable price and is available online - you can order directly via the manufacturer's website (here is the link). Buying directly from the manufacturer's website is much cheaper and safer than buying via Amazon or other websites.
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.